Monday, November 15, 2010

Grandma Thelma arrives & College Schedule

Last night (11/14) Grandma Thelma arrived at our house for a visit. We aren't sure how long she is staying but she will definately be here through Thanksgiving.  The kids were so excited to see her, its been 11 months since we've been together.

Today I finished registering for my spring semester classes. My biology class was full so I had to rearrange everything which was not what I wanted to do. I will have to drive to more with this schedule. But I got everything in that I needed to take so here's the finished product.

Monday- Computing 9:30 - 10:45 Annandale Campus
               Medical Terminology 1pm-3pm Med Ed Campus

Tuesday- Statistics 9:30 - 10:45 Annandale Campus
               Nutrition 12:30 - 3:10 Annandale Campus

Wednesday- Anatomy and Physiology 9:30 - 12:10 Alexandria Campus

Thursday- Statistics 9:30 - 10:45 Annandale Campus

Friday- Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory 9:30 - 12:10 Alexandria Campus

Saturday- Work 8 am to 5pm at AMC in Alexandria

Sunday- Work 8 am to 5pm at AMC in Alexandria

Looks like a busy schedule, of course there will be homework and study time somewhere in there. It was not easy making a schedule that goes around Scotts work schedule as well as the kids school bus schedule but I got it done.  I start January 10th.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...