Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Got Accepted to the Momentum Nursing Program!!!!!!!

Library at the NOVA Medical Education Campus



My Letter
George Mason University

George Mason University



It's official my letter was waiting for me in my mailbox when I got home from our New York trip. I was accepted into the advanced nursing program!  Basically what it is:  Its the momentum program, it moves FAST.  In 32 1/2 months I will have 2 Bachelors Degrees (BSN Nursing, and BS in Psychology) and add two more Associates degrees to the one I already have (Associates in Business is the one I have, Associates in Science and Associates in General Studies will be the new ones)  So in May 2014 I will graduate from George Mason University and have 5 degrees under my belt.  I have to say I am very excited!!!! It was a long shot applying to this program and I'm so glad I kicked butt on the TEAS exam, I think that's what got me in.

The only foreseeable drawback to this particular program is that they make your schedule, pick your classes, and times for clinicals etc..... which most likely will interfere with the kids school, bus schedule, and scotts work schedule in Washington DC.  So we will most likely have to have a babysitter daily. So I'm currently looking harder at the sitters on the sitter city website, but can't really do anything until I see my schedule.

So all in all a very exciting day!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I am so happy for you!! It all sound so fabulous, and it will all work out! You've worked so hard for this - you completely deserve it!

laura spear said...

Thanks girl!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...