Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th, 2009

Well the car situation is the same still only have the mustang which seats 4 and we are a family of 5. Hopefully soon I will have my SUV back. I heard within the next two weeks but who knows. It's been 5 weeks now.


This week was a hard week for Stars with the deaths of Farrah Fawcett and the King of PoP Michael Jackson. I've always been a fan of Michael Jackson's. I know some people think he's weird and believe the allegations against him but I am not one of them. I think this is a huge loss for the music industry. I was looking forward to seeing his big come back next month I think it would have turned things around for him. Just goes to show that anyone can die at anytime so make the best of it while you are here. It doesn't matter how much money you have when you die, the only things that matter are the good deeds you did while here on earth and the memories you leave the people that knew you with. So try your best everyday to do good for the world and for others.























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...