Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feb 27th, 2009... Day before Jennifer turns 6

Well the new wives group is doing well 9 members so far and growing. I'm looking forward to meeting the ladies in our area and having a fun time together. Today I didn't do to much laundry, dishes the same old thing. Jennifers 6th birthday is tomorrow Scotts still deciding what we are doing. We know we need a Hannah Montana cake and decorations. I think we are leaning towards chucky cheese, we haven't been there in about 6 months and she's been begging. We were going to do the movies but they just saw Coraline in 3D and there really isn't any good kids movies out around here besides that one. We probably would have jumped some other parent for their popcorn if we went to a movie right now, this being day two on my detox lol. I'm dying for some popcorn!!!! Scott ended up getting tomorrow off so that's great news cause she would have been so mad if we had to put off her party. She's getting Hannah Montana stuff, high school musical stuff, and camp rock, and a Nintendo DS. So she will be really happy tomorrow. As for right now, I'm heading upstairs to start a movie popcorn party for the kids, I'll probably just chew on my pillow and drink my green stuff :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...