Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 1st. 2009 .... Friends

Today I'm thinking about a friend I have that has cancer and is going in for surgery on thursday. My friend sarah has 3 kids and I just can't imagine what she is going through but I'm so worried about her. I don't want to lose her. I just hate cancer and everything thing about it, I've lost multiple people to it and now two of my good friends have it. I feel like a ticking time bomb myself since my moms started when she was 28 years and my grandma on the same side started early 30's. I get my checks but still its very scary. I lost my Mom in Nov, 07 and it was just aweful. I've already lost 13 close friends due to varies accidents, and such I'm just really sick of losing people. All I can do is pray for her and hope for the best. I hope her kids stay strong and she stays strong. I just wish I lived closer to washington so I could see her. But I know she has Andrea there and Andrea is an awesome friend and will take good care of her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...